THE CONTEST IS CLOSED
We are currently verifying entries and will announce soon the date of the random draw of the 8 winners – Stay tuned!
ARE YOU ROMANTIC OR NAUGHTY?
The first prize winner will receive a Flight Tour for 2 over San Francisco & many other winners will receive Chantal Guillon prizes!
Follow the given rules for a chance to win
1. VISIT our Hayes Valley or Palo Alto Store: Photobooth yourself in a fun way!
2. SHARE your picture on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #ChantalGuillon
3. BONUS ENTRIES: tag a friend(s) for more chances to win!
The contest will be held on from Feb 8th to Feb 18th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
437 Hayes street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tel: +1 415 864 2400
Mon to Sun 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
7 days a week
444 University Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Tel: +1 650 322 2255
Sun to Thurs 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
7 days a week
By participating in the contest, I agree to the terms and conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who take a photo with the Photobooth in our Palo Alto and Hayes Valley Stores and share it on social media (facebook, instagram and Twitter) with the hashtag #chantalguillon.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and the Contestant represents and warrants that the Contestant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of Chantal Guillon as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 02/08/2018 at 11:00 A.M. and ending 02/18/2018. All online entries must be received by 2/18/2018 at 11:59 pm PCT.
- Entry Rules: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Chantal Guillon. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Chantal Guillon.
- Prizes: The First Winner of the Campaign will receive a gift certificate for a flight tour over San Francisco. Value of $370. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Chantal Guillon Company. The Second and the Third Winners of the campaign will receive a Luxury Assorted Discovery Gift Box. Value of $80. From the Fourth to the Eighth, each winner will receive a box of 12 macarons. Value of $29 each. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Chantal Guillon Company discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Chantal Guillon to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Chantal Guillon. The date of the random draw will be announced 1 week beforehand by email, and no later than March 15th, 2018. Winner will be notified by email within one day following the selection of the Winner. Chantal Guillon shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Chantal Guillon sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Chantal Guillon, anyone acting on behalf of Chantal Guillon, and Chantal Guillon licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Chantal Guillon. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Chantal Guillon from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Chantal Guillon may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions Chantal Guillon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Chantal Guillon control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Chantal Guillon may select the Winner from all eligible entries received during the campaign period. Chantal Guillon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Chantal Guillon has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Chantal Guillon reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Chantal Guillon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the
Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America, in California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Francisco, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.