PLAY WITH US IN CELEBRATION INTERNATIONAL MACARON’S DAY
Today until March 20th, we’re hiding 5 Winning Macarons inside your orders.
Find one of the winning macarons, snap a picture and tag us with it on social media!
The prize: we will double your order!
By participating in the sweepstakes, I agree to the terms and conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who buy exclusively Macarons for a minimum of $5.00 in our SoMa, Palo Alto and Hayes Valley Stores and give a valid email address.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and the Contestant represents and warrants that the Contestant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of Chantal Guillon as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Online Campaign Period: starting 03/13/2018 at 08:00 A.M. and ending 03/20/2018 at 08:00 P.M. on www.chantalguillon.com. In Store, the Campaign will be held on 03/20/2018 during business hours.
- Prizes: 5 winning macarons are hidden in the 6 or 12 pieces boxes sent during the valid period. Also, 50 2-pieces boxes to win in each store. Each box contains 2 Macarons or 4 Candies.
- Winner Notification: The boxes and the winners will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Chantal Guillon before the shipment to the client. Winner will have notify Chantal Guillon by email within one month following the opening date of the Campaign.
- Chantal Guillon shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Chantal Guillon sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions Chantal Guillon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Chantal Guillon control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Chantal Guillon may select the Winner from all eligible entries received during the campaign period. Chantal Guillon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Chantal Guillon has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Chantal Guillon reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Chantal Guillon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the
Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America, in California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Francisco, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.